The users of the web page has the right to be informed about the use and installation of cookies in their browser. Current e-commerce regulations oblige those responsible for web pages to comply with the principle of transparency, so that the user can know, clearly and precisely, how his or her privacy will be affected when browsing the website or using the services hosted thereon.
Below is the pop-up legal notice that must be displayed on the website's home page. The notice will not be deactivated until the user has accepted the cookies policy. The pop-up notice will be linked to the "Cookies Policy" document that is included in point 2 of this document::
|We use our own and third party cookies to improve your accessibility and to customise and analyse your browsing. By continuing to browse the site, we consider that you are agreeing to their installation. You can change the configurations or find more information in ou Cookies Policy.|
2. Cookies policy
The installation of cookies in the browser requires your express consent unless the cookies are:
- Necessary to facilitate navigation and / or the implementation of security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
- Essential to provide the service expressly requested by you.
With regard to the rest of the cookies that we use on our website, in the event that you give your consent accepting the pop-up legal notice that informs you about our cookies policy, we can use them for the purposes stated in this policy.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded and stored in the user's terminal (PC / smartphone / tablet / etc) when accessing a web page. There are different types of cookies and their purposes can be very diverse. For example, cookies can be used to remember the selected language, personalize the website, remember your login, remember elements of an order, the use of security elements, share content on social networks, remember the user's browser type to improve efficiency, geolocation, analysis of visits and behaviour on the website, offer personalized advertising, as well as track users’ movements on the website and develop user profiles.
What types of cookies exist?
Generally speaking, it can be said that there are two types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are created temporarily, so that when one leaves the website, the session cookie is automatically deleted. Permanent cookies remain stored on your device and are re-activated when you re-visit the specific page that created them. A permanent cookie stays in the browser sub-folder for such time as is established as the file duration period.
Cookies may also be one's own or third-party cookies. Our own cookies have been created by us and we have control over their use and cancellation.
Third-party cookies are created by entities that provide us with services, such as analyzing traffic on our website, viewing third-party videos or connecting with social networks etc. We inform you that we cannot have any control over these cookies and their creators’ privacy policies. Below is a descriptive table that shows the cookies used on our web site. If you have any questions about these cookies, we recommend you contact the manufacturer by following the links provided (without prejudice to your right to deactivate the cookies you deem appropriate).
Who can have access to cookies?
Only the entity or company that created the cookies may access them.
What information can be collected by cookies?
The information that a cookie can collect may be very diverse. By way of example and without limitation, cookies may collect:
- User's IP address.
- The website the user came from.
- Term used in browsers to access the website.
- Places visited on the website.
- Products selected.
- Content of registration forms or order.
- Session ID.
- Information about your browser and device, operating system, connection speed and display configuration.
What cookies are used in this website?
This site uses the cookies detailed in the following table:
- Necessary cookies: essential to provide the services requested by the User. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to receive our content and services correctly.
- Analytical cookies: We use these cookies to improve the quality of our services by analysing users’ behaviour on our website. For this purpose, we use third-party cookies. If these cookies are deactivated, you may continue to receive our services; however, this will limit the knowledge of our customers’ activities to improve our services.
Cookies used on our website:
|accept_cookies||Remember cookies settings.||9 months||Optional|
How can I deactivate cookies?
The user can select the operative cookies or opt to deactivate them in the following manner:
- By configuring your browser:
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari, from https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- By means of the specific opt-out systems indicated by the owners of the cookies.
- Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Bear in mind that we cannot be held responsible for the content, veracity and compliance with the privacy policies of third parties. Consequently, if you choose to browse our website allowing third-party cookies, you declare to do so knowing this circumstance and you exempt VIDRALA from any direct or indirect liability for damages, harm or interference in your privacy by third parties.