At Vidrala, we firmly believe in equality, non-discrimination and respect for people, as a result of which we have been working for years to implement policies that help achieve our objectives
- Mainstreaming gender equality
- Gender mainstreaming in the management of the company.
- Increasing the recruitment of women in general, particularly in positions where they are under-represented, bearing in mind that this is a very masculine sector.
- Improving the conditions of the workforce with regard to equal opportunities, working/family life reconciliation and joint responsibility.
- Using inclusive and non-sexist language in all communications.
- Establishing a personal commitment that explains and encourages an egalitarian and responsible attitude both internally and externally.
In our clear commitment to equality, we have the collaboration of all of our staff, who are aware of the importance of the issue we are dealing with and, regardless of the position or group to which they belong, dedicate their time and efforts to proactively promoting action.
This approach provides added value which, with people as the driving force, is extended in the form of a benefit to the staff themselves. At Vidrala, we want to contribute to a cause that we consider a priority and that has social relevance.