1. Who bears responsibility for the processing of my personal data?
The organisation responsible for the personal data we request from you is: Vidrala, S.A. - address: Barrio Munegazo 22 · 01400 Laudio, Araba, España/Spain (hereinafter, VIDRALA).
If you wish to contact us, you can do so at the following email address: DPD@vidrala.com.
2. For what purpose are my personal data processed?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To process your application/request.
- If you purchase any of our products or hire any of our services, we will use your personal data to manage and invoice for them.
- We will keep your contact information to inform you periodically about the products and services, both our own and of third parties, that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To understand your tastes and preferences to improve the quality of our products and services for you in the future.
- We will record the IP address you use for browsing our website and your habits of consumption in order to generate our marketing actions.
3. Commercial communications.
The contribution of your personal data in any of our registration forms involves giving your express agreement so that we may send you our own or third-party information that we feel may be of interest to you. This information forms a substantial part of our business processes and is therefore associated with the contracting of any of our products or services.
However, we remind you that you can object at any time and free of charge to the sending of these communications, by sending an email to the address stated in the first point of this document.
4. How long will you retain my personal data?
Your personal data will be kept only for the time strictly necessary to provide the service or product contracted. Once the service is finished, and/or the guarantee on the purchased products, we will keep your data for five years, which is the standard term under the statute of limitation of civil or commercial liabilities. However, you must be aware that these retention periods may be extended by legal amendments or if criminal responsibilities are detected. Once the responsibilities derived from the contract have prescribed, we will proceed to the destruction of all your personal data.
We would like to retain your contact information indefinitely to inform you periodically about the products and services, both our own and of third parties, that we feel may be of interest to you. Therefore, if you do not wish to receive commercial information, own or from third parties, you can say so at the following address: DPD@vidrala.com.
5. What data must I provide?
All personal data requested marked with an asterisk are essential to obtain or hire our products and/or services.
If you do not provide any details in these mandatory information fields we will not be able to serve you.
6. Will my personal data be transferred to third parties or transferred to other countries?
When you provide your personal information through our website, you must be aware that Vidrala is a business group with an international presence, in which resources are shared to achieve our business objectives. Therefore, your personal data may be shared with Vidrala Group companies when necessary to meet your request, provide the requested service, or when Vidrala has a legitimate interest in processing this information.
Your personal data will only be transferred to countries within the EU, in the terms indicated above, and specifically to:
|Barrio Munegazo 22
|Calle Carlos Delclaux, s/n
Poligono Los Villares
|C/ Berguedá, 67
Pol. Ind. Pla de la Bruguera
08211 CASTELLAR DEL VALLÉS
|R. Vieira de Leiria 1
2430-300 MARINHA GRANDE
|R. Santos Barosa 5
2430-415 M.NHA GRANDE
|Rue des Ayettes 2
|11 Gortahurk Road
BT92 9DD DERRYLIN FERMANAGH
ELTON CHESHIRE CH2 4LF
|Via Alzaia Trieste, 45
20094 CORSICO MI
7. Your rights
- You have the right to access your personal data.
- You have the right to request the information’s rectification or erasure.
- You may withdraw the consent you have granted at any time.
- You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to the portability of your personal data.
If you would like more information regarding cookies, you can find it at this link: http://www.vidrala.com/en/cookies-policy.html
9. Quality of the data
Your personal data is classified as confidential information; therefore, any processing of this data will be carried out with an assurance of maximum secrecy against third parties and implementing the necessary security measures to guarantee your security.
11. Security measures
VIDRALA has taken the necessary measures to avoid the tampering, loss, treatment or unauthorized access of personal data, taking into account at all times the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment; however, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
12. Particular conditions
Children and young people under the age of 14 must attain the permission of parents or guardians to provide personal information on the VIDRALA website.